Love Bunnies Anti-Trafficking Policy Statement
Our Site is 100% committed to raising awareness of human trafficking. We are a private, online business that chooses to acknowledge this problem. We pledge to maintain advocacy efforts and implement internal anti-trafficking initiatives to battle the global human trafficking problem. In the event that we become aware of any incident of trafficking, we will cooperate enthusiastically with state and federal law enforcement officials assigned to combating this vile abuse of human rights.
Please report any suspicion of activity possibly related to human trafficking to the appropriate authorities and/or any of the following anti-trafficking enforcement resources below:
Anti-Trafficking Education & Training
For additional anti-trafficking resources, please visit the following websites:
- The Freedom Network
- Children of the Night
- U.S. Dept. of Health & Human Services – Administration for Children & Families: Anti-Trafficking in Persons Program
- Not for Sale
- U.S. Dept. of Health & Human Services – Administration for Children & Families: Rescue & Restore Victims of Human Trafficking Campaign
- U.S. Dept. of Homeland Security – Tip Line: 866-DHS-ICE
- The Protection Project
- National Human Trafficking Resource Center [NHTRC] Hotline: 888-373-7888
- Polaris Project – Report Human Trafficking: 888-373-7888
- Homeland Security Investigations [HSI] Tip Line: 866-DHS-2-ICE
- U.S. Dept. of Justice: 888-428-7581
- FBI Local Offices
- Local Rescue & Restore Anti-Trafficking Coalitions
- NHTRC Anonymous Tip Form
- HSI Tip Form
- FBI Tips & Public Leads Form
- Purple Wings (Las Vegas)
- Salvation Army (Las Vegas)
Human Trafficking Warning Signs:
Learn the potential warning signs of human trafficking here: Polaris Project.
Child Pornography / Exploitation Reporting
Child pornography or child exploitation activity can be directly reported to the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children, through the CyberTip Hotline, available at: MissingKids.com.
Our Site provides the above information and links to third party websites as an educational resource for our users, members, and potential victims of human trafficking. We do not confirm the accuracy of the disclosed data, or endorse the legitimacy of any program or third party entity listed. We furthermore disclaim any and all liability arising from reliance of any such resources or information. Nothing on this page is intended to be medical, legal, or professional advice. In the event of a true emergency, please call your local law enforcement immediately.